‘Christmas’ | Answers to Vital Questions!
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
- Was ‘Eesa Ibn Maryam عليه السلام (known as’ Jesus’ amongst Christians) really born on the 25th of December?
- Is Eesa Ibn Maryam عليه السلام a spirit/soul from Allah?
- What is the status of Eesa Ibn Maryam عليه السلام in Islam?
- What is the Trinity?
- What is the origin of kissing under the mistletoe?
- What is the origin of decorated Christmas trees & stockings?
- What is the origin of Carol Singing?
- Who was Santa Claus?
- What happened at the Council of Nicaea?
- Is it permissible to say ‘Merry Christmas’?
- Is the Injeel (known as the ‘Bible’ amongst Christians) still in its original form?
- If it is, is it obligatory upon us to follow it?
- Who was Paul?
- Was Eesa Ibn Maryam عليه السلام crucified?
For Answers, download and listen to following talks:
- 1. The Belief of a Muslim regarding Prophet Eesa Ibn Maryam by Abu Muadh Taqweem Aslam
- 2. An Insight into some of the Pagan Origins of Christmas by Abu Hakeem Bilal Davis
- 3. The Reality of Christmas by Abu Hakeem Bilal Davis
- Shaikh al-Uthaymeen on responding to ‘Merry Christmas’
- Ruling on celebrating Christmas
- Animals slaughtered in the feasts of non-Muslims
- The view of Ahl-ul-Sunnah wal-Jama’ah concerning ‘Isa the son of Maryam