What Does It Mean To Be A Muslim – Dawah Event – South Manchester
📢 A Central Manchester Dawah Event!
📕 What Does It Mean to Be A Muslim?
- What is the complete meaning of laillaha -illallaah.
- What is the Sunnah and should we all follow it?
- Why were we created? What is the purpose of life?
- Can I call upon pious people in graves? What is shirk?
- How do I practice Islam properly and well?
- Are all muslims extreme?
- Are there group and sects in Islaam?
- What’s the saved sect?
Join us on 📆 Friday 14th April From 7-10pm UK TIME
👤 Live Talks by Abu Humayd Saalim Ahmed (Graduate from Al Imaam University, Riyaadh, KSA) and Rayaan Barker (Graduate from Madinah University, KSA).
📍 Central South Manchester
Pakistani Community Centre
481 Stockport Road
What’s Available on the Day
- 📚 We will have both free books & other Literature available
- There will also be free CD’s for anyone to take 💿
- 🍗Food & Refreshments🌯
- There will be various stalls selling Oils, Scents, Women’s jilbaab and more 🍰
- Separate seating for Brothers and Sisters.
- All welcome!
Not able to attend in person? Catch the lesson 🔊 Broadcast LIVE on www.sunnahradio.net
All lectures will be uploaded onto www.learnaboutislam.co.uk
Event held by the Learn About Islam Manchester City Centre Dawah Stall team. Sign up for all activity updates on: